About Captain George Clark:
Captain George Clark Jr. lives and fishes in Key Largo Florida. In 1973 George’s father took George Jr. on his first fishing trip in the Florida Keys. It was then George Clark Jr. began his fishing journey. Now many years later, that first fishing experience is remembered as a fuzzy and blurred memory. It may be the reason Captain George Clark Jr. enjoys fishing those same waters and sharing new adventures with young and old alike.
Captain Clark presently owns and operates Rodeo Fishing Charters. He is a full time guide who fishes the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico and Everglades National Park. From Sword fish to Tarpon, George has pursued them all. There probably isn’t anything with fins he hasn’t caught.
When Capt. George isn’t entertaining clients on the water, he is fishing professional tournaments or involved in community functions. For the last two years George has been voted by his peers, “Best pro fishing captain” in the upper keys for the peoples choice awards. Also Capt. Clark broadcasts daily fishing reports, live from the water for sun 103.1fm.
Tournaments George Participates In:
1. Ranger/Mercury redfish tour.
2. Mercury redbone series.
3. K.L.F.G.A Ghost Hunt. For Diabetes research.
4. Ladies let’s go fishing. Tournaments and seminars.
5. Take stock in children Backcountry challenge.
6. Back bone lures “one jig” for the FL Key’s children shelter.
7. Red Ghost Stalk
8. Swamp Guides Ball
Captain George Clark Jr. is the active President and co founder of the Key Largo Fishing Guides Association. The K.L.F.G.A is a self supporting association that’s main goal is to educate fishing enthusiasts about all fragile marine eco systems and to promote family fishing trips.
Captain George is also a member of the Key Largo Chamber of Commerce, the Inshore Fishing Association, Bonefish and Tarpon Unlimited and a registered Met. Captain.
Television / Literature:
1. Saltwater tour 2002 / OLN network.
2. Addictive Fishing 2002 / Episode 3 “Victory at sea”.
3. Ranger boats commercial “Addictive Fishing”.
4. Cape Fear/Fin Nor commercial “Addictive Fishing”.
5. Ranger boats catalogue 2002.
6. Mercury Marine catalogue 2002.
Captain George Is Sponsored By:
1. Ranger Boats / Pro Staff
2. Mercury marine / Pro Staff
3. Rowell’s Marina
4. Sun 103.1fm Clear Channel Radio
5. Capt.Hank Brown Hook Up Lures / Pro Staff
6. Ocean Waves Sunglasses / Pro Staff
7. Boaters World
8. Power Pole / Pro Staff
9. Minn Kota trolling motors
10. Pure Fishing / Pro Staff